Where you can play, learn

About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
I'm a little quirky sometimes but always love a good time. I am here to share with you the do's and don'ts. Not sure who left me in charge but it's only my opinion. Enjoy :)

Blog Hop

Southern Belle Marketing

Work It Mom!

Blog Archive

Koala Kuddles

Nubius Organics

Baby Earth

Baboosh Baby

Tauts Post Pregnancy Wrap

Baby Signs

Shop BabySigns.com Today!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Changing Direction

Greetings... I  know, I know.. been a long time.  I'm still trying to work out this "time management" thing.  I wear many hats around here and getting them all to fit, with the perfect outfit, at the same time is quite a challenge!  I love being a stay at home mom (sometimes single parent), an army wife, a daughter, a great friend, a business owner, a writer, an advocate for the earth, a seamstress, oh, a housekeeper, a taxi driver, a personal shopper, a mail lady, a chef, a volunteer, and a follower of God! 

Making all these things fit perfectly into my day is a bit much sometimes.. I have found that trying to all these things 100% has left me a bit tired and overwhelmed.  So, with that, I am changing directions here.  I will continue to do the things that are important to me. And honestly, ALL of the above mentioned things are important to me so it will be a struggle to nix some things.  I may just start with housekeeping..LOL 

Anyway, I know you get the picture,  I am will be spending more time at my Singer as I have decided that sewing is something I truly love.  I am participating in 3 fall festivals over the next 2 months!  I'm excited about turning towards my passion of sewing and making that my focus.  As Oprah says, "Get paid to do what you love".

Looking forward to our next chat.  Hopefully it won't be a month away, but I can't promise anything!

Until then,
Misty



 

No comments:

ChaseFishing
babybootyshopbb

Welcome

About Us

Mission Statement
Store Policies

Organic Basics

Skin Care Basics

Cloth Diapering

Lets Play

Recipes

Baby Booty Shop

Blog

Contact Us

Communities / Links