Where you can play, learn

About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
I'm a little quirky sometimes but always love a good time. I am here to share with you the do's and don'ts. Not sure who left me in charge but it's only my opinion. Enjoy :)

Blog Hop

Southern Belle Marketing

Work It Mom!

Blog Archive

Koala Kuddles

Nubius Organics

Baby Earth

Baboosh Baby

Tauts Post Pregnancy Wrap

Baby Signs

Shop BabySigns.com Today!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cheese Dust Sleeve Woman

I had a thought the other day as I glanced down at my shoulder and saw cheese dust all over my sleeve.  I do believe this is a true sign of a parent of a toddler.  How many times have you been strolling through the grocery, the mall, the local convenient store...all by yourself, thinking you were on top of the world because you were somewhere alone?  As you glance down and see the big blob of cheese dust on your shoulder, you know the short person you left for a few minutes or a few hours is with you in spirit. 

Salut! To all the cheese dust sleeve moms out there!













Oh, and BTW, this blog has nothing to do with my online store but I would love for you to stop by http://www.babybootyshop.com and see the must have goodies we offer. 

Happy Day,
Misty

No comments:

ChaseFishing
babybootyshopbb

Welcome

About Us

Mission Statement
Store Policies

Organic Basics

Skin Care Basics

Cloth Diapering

Lets Play

Recipes

Baby Booty Shop

Blog

Contact Us

Communities / Links