Where you can play, learn

About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
I'm a little quirky sometimes but always love a good time. I am here to share with you the do's and don'ts. Not sure who left me in charge but it's only my opinion. Enjoy :)

Blog Hop

Southern Belle Marketing

Work It Mom!

Blog Archive

Koala Kuddles

Nubius Organics

Baby Earth

Baboosh Baby

Tauts Post Pregnancy Wrap

Baby Signs

Shop BabySigns.com Today!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WOW! Really been that long?

OH goodness, how time flies when you're having fun!  I have been in Nashville for a few weeks and have, um...obviously put my blogging on the back burner..maybe even out on the grill.  Not sure if the 100% humidity has fogged my brain, or the endless cookouts and holiday fun (Happy 4th...belated) have zapped my creative juices :).  I'm going to give it a whirl...

I really have been working, behind the scenes.  I'm working with a great group of ladies at Southern Belle Marketing to help get things moving.  I <3 a great marketing company!  Jackie is the best..tell her I sent you ;)

I'm also working to add some more green, save the earth, save your skin and your health, fabulous products to the store. I just added Ava Anderson Non-Toxic to the line up.  A must check out and see for yourself how cool this stuff is! Oh, and can't forget to mention that it will not pollute you and the environment!

Don't forget to check out my cutie patootie dresses.... You know your diva must have one!

No comments:

ChaseFishing
babybootyshopbb

Welcome

About Us

Mission Statement
Store Policies

Organic Basics

Skin Care Basics

Cloth Diapering

Lets Play

Recipes

Baby Booty Shop

Blog

Contact Us

Communities / Links