Where you can play, learn

About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
I'm a little quirky sometimes but always love a good time. I am here to share with you the do's and don'ts. Not sure who left me in charge but it's only my opinion. Enjoy :)

Blog Hop

Southern Belle Marketing

Work It Mom!

Blog Archive

Koala Kuddles

Nubius Organics

Baby Earth

Baboosh Baby

Tauts Post Pregnancy Wrap

Baby Signs

Shop BabySigns.com Today!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On The Road Again

Hello there followers...  Yes, been a while, again.  My goal for the very near future is that I may entertain with my blogs daily.  I know..exhilarating, right?  I do have a love of writing and long to share my witty brain with you.  Not only to entertain you but to also inform, educate, and mesmerize you.  I know, I know... you're on the edge of your seat waiting for the next post.

Not to worry, they will come.  As you see from the title, "On The Road Again"...  I am about to head west back to Colorado.  I have enjoyed my long stay here in the great state of Tennessee, my home sweet home, but it's time to get back to my side of town.

I am looking forward to our future together and sharing with you. 

My ode to Willie...

Misty

No comments:

ChaseFishing
babybootyshopbb

Welcome

About Us

Mission Statement
Store Policies

Organic Basics

Skin Care Basics

Cloth Diapering

Lets Play

Recipes

Baby Booty Shop

Blog

Contact Us

Communities / Links